Friday, January 15

RETAIL


Everyone needs to know that our hard earned dollar$ should never be wasted on bad customer service because those are people who don't appreciate their customers and we're the reason why they even have a job in the first place. My pet peeve is horrible retail stores with negative employees.

Also, don't support Love Culture. One of the worst shopping experiences I have ever had. Shoes are not an accessory because they're required not optional. Shoes don't fit in the category with accessories because accessories are defined as items which compliment or are supplementary as to everyone wears shoes unless you're homeless or you are just laying around the house. I have the name of the sales associate and the manager and I will be reporting to either the district manager or customer affairs of corporate. I know how retail works backwards and forwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment