Tuesday, January 5

BYE 2009



I'm kind of late on this blog but who gives a fck. I was listening to the radio and heard this crazy megamix of about 20 different songs from 2009 and thought it'd be a good idea to share it with everyone and then talk about the past year and welcome the new year. The song is DJ Earworm - United State of Pop (Blame It On the Pop) and there were mixes for the past years too. There's a link on the youtube video to download the song too, if you're feelin it.




So 2009, you have been good and bad to me but more bad than good. I guess it's a lot easier to remember all the bad and I can recall mainly all the misery and hardships I faced. February 09 was one of the worst months of my life and if you're close to me then you'll know why. Other than that everyone hella looked at this year as "OUR YEAR" and shit cause everyone finally hits 21!!! Yeuppp, it's been fun but expensive that's for sure haha. Hella shit happened this year. I beccame unemployed and re-employed and then unemployment checks weekly and then got cut off HURTT. I made friends, gave up on some friends, and reconnected with some other friends. I found love and fell for a certain girl but shit didn't work out. On top of that, not even an hour into the new year and I was hit with more bad news and trouble. 2010 started off wrong from the get go but I hoped we could all come back from it and forget the past. It was ALL BADDDD. But honestly, through it all I still have love for her and I miss her more than anything. However, I can't just think about all the good things I miss cause there were a lot of flaws and obstacles that we couldn't help but to avoid and it created this huge hellhole where we couldn't be happy for too long. Through it all, I know that I miss her more than anything. You can say I loved and lost. They say everything happens for a reason but don't you want to know if it's a legitimate reason or not?

On a better note, just listen to the video and the song will be sure to make you go back down memory lane and it also put me in a good mood to blog. Things are all starting to look up for 2010 though. I gotta admit I'm pretty hesitant to expect too much or to get too excited because I don't want to be let down, again. So far, I've had a lot of good quality family time and that's always a PLUS. I'm finally a little more comfortable considering academics and finances. As of right now my state of mind is fucking great but my body is taking a beating. I have a headache, high fever, sore throat, cough, and body soreness. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm sick and it sucks ass. I should be better and fully recovered by this weekend hopefully. Don't really have any plans yet but let's hope I will. It sucks cause I was prepared to go to Sud's tomorrow night and drink up. Who can turn down $1 beer night?! Not too sure if I even want to leave the house tomorrow. I would be risking my health and others haha. I already have a playlist of movies laid out for tomorrow. Start with District 9, Inglorious Bastards, then Night at the Musuem 2. Alright but onto the last part of this entry. You probably saw this one coming but here's my new year's resolutions. Why do so many people set themselves up for failure, including myself.
RESOLUTIONS
1. Do well in school
2. Earn and save money from working hard
3. Hold my job for at least 6 months, if not the whole year
4. Make my family proud
5. Train the new puppy well
6. Stop shopping so fuckin much
7. Stop eating out so fuckin much
8. Keep my bedroom and workspace more neat/organized
9. Eat more healthy
10. Volunteer at UCDMC or another hospital
11. Apply for multiple internships
12. Upgrade my car - Acura, Lexus, or Audi
13. Work out at least 4 times a week
14. Calm down and quit being a hothead, control my temper
15. Stop being lazy, wake up earleir
16. Stop burning so much gas
17. Keep in touch/visit my grandparents and sj family more
18. Allow someone to change my life for the better
19. Change someone's life for the better
20. Finish this list

No comments:

Post a Comment