Monday, January 4

AWAKE






Pretty wide awake and shit and it sucks. Don't know what else to do, what's the late night hype? Haha I'm just listening to the whole Drake album right now and I forgot how much his lyrics slappp. I gotta skip a couple songs though that I don't really care for and I can't listen to "Best I Ever Had" cause that shit just kills me and brings up a shit load of memories, as soon as I hear the beat. I'm bouta watch (500) Days of Summer though and whoever hasn't seen it needs to go rent it now or download it illegally... somehow, someway you need to get on this low budget, indy film which has opened a lot of eyes and will leave you wanting more haha. Goodnight? Let's hope so.

----------------
Now playing: Drake - Uptown (feat. Bun B & Lil' Wayne)
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment