Tuesday, June 23

I MISS SJ

San Jose never fails me haha. Got there around 630 and took the girls up
to the shop. That night we went to dinner and it was alright. The next
day we went out to lunch with my grandma and then off to Santa Clara
with my aunt. We went to my favorite mall, Valley Fair. We went into the
A/X there, where I did my training, and that store is hella small
compared to Arden. I havn't really shopped there since I used to work
there but their sales were alright and I decided to copp some
boardshorts which my aunt bought for me and she was making fun of my
"brokeass". Haha she was hella calling me out, asking if I pay for my
girlfriend all the time. After we went by my uncle's yogurt shop called,
Green Cup and it was pretty dope. They had different flavored mochi like
strawberry and melon. All in all, I went home and took a fatass nap so I
could drive home.

No comments:

Post a Comment