Wednesday, June 10

EVERYBODY KNOWS

I kinda understand what they mean by, "cause everybody knows that, nobody really knows". It's really universal and it's just about when you're in a situation that can only be understood if you've experienced it. It's like being stuck on someone when they're no good for you and you keep going back. It's like being with someone when things are complicated to the point where you wouldn't know how to work things out. It's like everybody knows about your business but nobody really knows how it feels. I feel like I need to remove myself from the situation, but it's hella easier said than done. When you think you've found someone that you wanna settle down with but their baggage follows them, do you stay and fight for them or let their feelings decide on their own. I mean, if she really likes me then she would choose me and I wouldn't need to influence her, convince her, or win her over. I don't want any input in her decision but this can't go on. I need to give her an ultimatum. If we're meant to be together, then we will be. Otherwise we should just let it go? Or is it worth waiting and working it out?

----------------
Now playing: John Legend - Everybody Knows
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment