Thursday, June 11

4 IN THE MORNING

Can't sleep. I have a lot on my mind. I just can't wait for summer to start. Hopefully everyone comes back home soon and we can all kick off summer and have fun being 21. I need to remember to call my dad back to book our flight to the east coast. Hmm, besides that what'd I do today... not much really. I had to wait around for my baby to get out of school and then she came over and we ordered chinese food at Yeung City and then we brought it back home. Watched the movie, "Fever Pitch" which happens to be one of my favorite movies. She got sleepy so I napped with her until she had to run off to work. Yeah and that's about it, haven't really done shit today. I got lectured by my mom though and yeah... nothing new. Well, I'm just gonna go to the gym now... nothing else to do haha


----------------
Now playing: Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment