Tuesday, April 21

PICNIC DAY

Picnic day was alright this yearr. It was a nice day but towards the end it got too hot and we were fucking hella tired, sweaty, and hungry. So we drank up at like 12pm and got to campus at 1pm. Haha me raquel xuan justin tony and ekim rode the bus to campus. We were all hella buzzing but I think I was feeling it the worst! We got off the fucking bus and I was hella queazy from the fucking bus ride and chyeaaa. I ended up yacking the hennesy and orangina ahah. All bad. Then they took me to the bathroom in Hunt Hall where I yacked again. ALL BADDD shitty deal too. It was just too early for me. We walked around campus. Played some booth games and the food there was a grip so we walked to downtown davis looking for food. We found a chinese restaurant where the food was ok but the prices were coo. We even witnessed a 4 on 4 mexican fight in front of Bistro bar. This one nigga got banged pretty bad. The skin around his eye was slit and he had blood all over his face and dripping and shit. In the end I had to go home early and take care of family shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment