Thursday, April 9

BRAWLS?

So, I was sitting in the lounge studying/doing work. I was supposed to work on my paper but I got bored so I distracted myself by trying to get caught up on some tv shows. I went to MTV.COM and shit... it seems like in every episode I happened to watch, there was a fuckin fight. This nigga starts to swing, and this other nigga starts to swing. It all revolves around "talkin shit" ahaha. It's good entertainment, I can't lie, and I think we've all witnessed this in our life at some point or another. Oh yeah, this is the first time I started watching The Duel from the beginning and its pretty dope. I actually remember some of the new people from the Real World, so I'll probably be watching it more.


Making the Band 4: Que vs Brian


The Hills: Spencer vs Cameron


RealWorld/RoadRules THE DUEL2: CT vs Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment