Wednesday, April 22

HMM? 100TH!

Hmm, as in there hasn't been much goin on lately. I do have some pictures and shit I've been lagging to upload but chyeaa. I'm just in class, bullshitting and writing about a book that I never even opened. Yeaaa MACLAB's are crackin. Today is fuckin hot though, it's like 95 or something. Idk I just heard the guy on 102.5KSFM saying some shit like its almost summer weather. That means.... summer nights are making a comeback ahha. Last night when I was walking Toby out to pee, it wasn't too cold or too warm outside... reminiscent much? But here comes the swarm of mosquitoes fuckin us over. So this is my 100th POSTis coming up. What should I do? Any ideas you guys? Well until later, LATERS.

Oh yeah, I just wanna thank god and buddha that my grandma's spinal surgery was successful and she'll have a speedy recovery. Love you grandma and hopefully I'll see you this weekend. SJ :)

But chyeaa since it's my 100th post, I'll give you guys 100 pictures hahaa.

























No comments:

Post a Comment