Saturday, May 16

SHADY BUSINESS

When I say shady business, I mean it literally. So my old house in SJ, which is where my grandparents live just got a big motherfucking suprise. My mom had called me saying she heard a big explosion and our neighbors house which is directly across the street from our house, was on fire. Apparently there were a couple of people who lived there and as soon as they couldn't contain the fire, they fled the scene. They left all their belongings and even their brand new Range Rover in the driveway that got towed away and confiscated. Why'd they flee the scene? Cause apparently they were running a big drug operation and the fire was caused when their meth lab exploded. Hella crazy right. They used fake identities to rent the house and everything. A big cover up like in the movies, but it happens in real life. This shit is hella crazy and shady. But yeah, all the windows shattered from the explosion and the roof of the house blew off. You'll see the police caution tape around it and that sign that reads "CONDEMNED".

No comments:

Post a Comment