Monday, May 25

MISSED OUT

Fuck hella missed out on shit last night. We were planning to go but shit didn't work out and then we found out it was crackin. No worries though, there'll be other times. Another shit, another day. So after I got home from the day out with family. I was hella tired, kicked it with babe for a lil bit but then she had to leave to go to work and I didnt wanna watch the rest of the movie without her so I stopped it and was watchin some tv. The Star Wars marathon put me to sleep hella good and I napped my ass off. Woke up and did some hw and studying. There was this good quote in this one movie where the girl gets treated like shit from her ex bf and she tries to move on but is struggling with the past. She said, "True love can only exist when you're with someone without losing self respect."

No comments:

Post a Comment