Tuesday, March 17

Study Break

Finals = Fuck I Never Actually Learned Shit.

Besides that, does anyone know why whenever I post mobile blogs, the text format always gets messed up? Just wondering. Hmm what else do I have to say? Oh yeah, I was watching "For The Love of Ray J" the other day and there are some fuckin bad ones on there. Like... Cashmere, Stacks, Fiesty haha and etc. Cashmere and Stacks combined together, make a lookalike of Megan Good. Here's some spoilers for you too, if you don't wanna know then don't read this part. Hella heads around Sac already know that Cocktail, real name Joanna, is a GoGo Dancer around downtown sac. I heard she worked at Avalon or some shit but yeah she's the winner of the show. That one girl Danger got knocked up by RayJ and there's nude pictures of her goin around the internet. I was bored and yeah, decided to share that and now its back to studying.


----------------
Now playing: Japanese Cartoon - Crowd Participation (PM)
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment