Monday, March 9

Good Monday?

So here I am, tired as fuck. Especially since I had to drive home from SanJose last night which fuckin wiped me out and I was sleepy as fuck WHEN I was driving. Let's not forget that one hour of sleep that we all got swiped from us. But when I got home, I was fuckin wide awake. And then my nigga Aaron told me about iminlikewithyou.com also known as omgpop.com haha i was addicting as fuck. Then, I found out that the natomas folks play it too. Yeah, I think we were up until 4am or some shit...

This morning I could barely wake up. Snoozed my alarm clock couple times, woke up hella late for school... not cooooo. Finally made it to school and was like fuck it I'm hella late so didnt bother attempting to go to class on time. Went to the library and worked on my paper which I finished with ease, kinda. Got distracted a couple times with texts and "draw my thing". I was tryna meet up Raquel but the library doesn't have reception. I have AIM on my computer but she's never online. I don't know how to use AIM to send texts either so my bad homie. But now, I'm gonna go meet up a cutie patootie to go have sushi with.

Random photos from this weekend.

Family Photo Album.


Grandma's Vintage Teacup.


Toby fuckin with the 2 layer sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment