Tuesday, November 25

True Story: There's Some Good in this World

So for those people that don't know me, I lost my keys on Saturday the 15th which is almost two weeks ago. I thought my keys were long gone but today I got an email on my sidekick and I'm showing you the email in the picture down there.

When I first started reading it, I was like wtf is this haha. Later I was like wow this guy really went through the whole effort of looking on the keys and contacting the company on the keys to try and reach out to me and contact the victim of lost keys.

So first I had called the phone number listed and requested for Lee Walter and his secretary had answered. He wasn't in his office at the time because he was preparing for the State Inaugural Dinner which seemed like something only the elite people of Sacramento attend haha. Later he had returned my phone call and asked if I was a college student and whether or not I was interested in a paid internship working for the capitol. Damnn, he found my keys and offered me a job?! This nigga is too coooo. But chyea, it seems like there is still good people in this world and you gotta thank those kind of people that make living in times like these BETTER.

1 comment: