Saturday, July 17

GREEN LANTERN




I like how all these comic heroe's are being "brought to life" and multi-million dollar movies are being made to profit from them. I've always been a fan of Ryan Reynolds, he's comedic and smooth with the ladies, sort to speak. He broke into action films after preparing for the ripped transformation for the movie Blade III. He dumped his old wife, singer/songwriter Alanis Morissette and got re-married to the lovely, dreamy vixen named the one and only Scarlett Johansson.




Supposedly they're keep their personal lives extremely private and they decline to comment or state anything about their relationship/marriage. Back to the movie, he's always plays the fast-talking, slick, and funny guy. I'm sure the Green Lantern will give us some laughs and "wow" us with all the action. The female lead playing across from the star will be Gossip Girl's Blake Lively. I didn't like her so much at the beginning but she's grown a lot on me and I find her stunning now. Later on she is supposed to play his nemesis but who knows. Well here's some previews of what's to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment