Friday, July 17

SCANDALOUS

Girls just be fuckin up these days. So I went to go watch HarryPotter the other day and we sat behind these 3 white people. It was a couple and another guy which looked like one of his best friends. Yeahh we were just waitin in line minding our own business but they were hella cupcaking in front of us and I felt bad for the other guy cause he was just chillin there haha. And then when we went inside they ended up sitting in the seats directly in front of us wtf. The movie started and I noticed they were hella just cuddling like any other couple. You know, she had her head leaned on him and he had his arm wrapped around her. Aye though I noticed that her other hand was between the other seats cause she was fuckin holding hands with the other white boy. WTF no wonder that nigga was third wheeling. (I was gonna take a picture of her cheating ass but it was too dark)

No comments:

Post a Comment