Thursday, February 26

No Regrets?

Money's tight these days, especially with the economy down, businesses closing down, hella people laid off (like me), and housing market in a slump. It fuckin sucks breh!! Anyway, I was looking through my closet for a couple of pairs of jeans that I never even got to wear and shit. They're still MIA... pair of tapered true religion "rickys", stussy raw denim, and seven a-pocket straight legs. :(

Then I was looking for some other tee's and jackets that are also MIA... breehhhh. And then I hella remembered before christmas season I was fuckin flat broke, no gas money, not able to afford eating out and shit. That's when I paid a visit to Crossroads where everyone gets fuckin raped out of my wallet. I could've made hella more $$$ selling my shit on eBay or some other shit. But yeah I hella needed funds and I did whatever it took. I remember selling like 7 shirts, couple pair of jeans, sweaters, and jackets. It was two big Armani bags full of shit. They fuckin came up and I only got like $90.

Even though LRG went hella downhill and its shitty as fuck, I do miss my iron maiden track jacket by LRG which I bought from Macy's for like fuckin $98. Brand new with tags and shit, Crossroads bought it for $30 and I only got 35% which only gives me $10.50 SHIITY DEAL. I miss it but idk if I regret it... I just hope I didn't sell my other shit. I don't even remember what I sold.

PS. Tired of a wackass shitty deal sidekick. Don't wanna take any more mediocre photos on the camera phone. I need to fuckin upgrade. Blackberry 8900Bold please.

No comments:

Post a Comment